Re: Paleoartisans Web Site

I'm sure y'all meant to type:

http://members.tripod.com/~paleoartisans/index.html

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
http://www.dinosaur.org  Editor@dinosaur.org
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502