galloping sauropods?

I've seen some depictions of Brachiosaurs in a giraffe-like gallop, and
some drawings of galloping ceratopsians, but no art showing a gallop/run
for any other type of sauropod. Is there any reason for this, or did I
miss some galloping sauropod pictures somewhere? Is there any
physiological objection to galloping/running sauropods? I've read a
little bit about the locomotion of the large dinosaurian quadrapeds, but
most seem to focus on the ceratopsians.
-Chris Srnka