Announcing my web page

Greetings all,

For those of you that can't get enough dinosaur related "stuff", here's
another "piece" of it.

I've made my first attempt at putting a web page up, and there are some
pictures of dinosaur bones, and links to other paleo-related sites. There
is a link to Dino Russ's Lair, and the new Grand River Museum section he
has there.

It is my first try at web publishing, so don't expect to be too impressed.
I am however open to suggestions and invite constructively critical
feedback. If you would like to have you site link to mine, feel free. I
will consider adding any site to link from my page, and invite submissions.
Since I am only allowed 5 megs of space by my ISP there will have to be
limits to all of this.

Basically this is all practice for the serious page I will be building for
the Grand River museum. Since we are focusing on the natural history of the
Grand River valley, and the biospere of the Hell Creek formation in
particular, there will be a great deal more material dealing with dinosaurs
when that site is up.

Thank you all for the patience, and I ask that any correspondence regarding
this post be taken off-list to hold non-dinosaurian postings to a minimum.

Web site address:
http://www.iw.net/~roger/

Roger A. Stephenson
Assistant Director