recent topic, but question

Hey all,

I recently spoke with Dr. Larry Martin and some of his associates.  One of
his students told me that the possible insulatory structures found in
association with _Sordes_ (small pterosaur) have been shown to be internal
muscle fibres.  He made it sound like it was a done deal, but I'd heard
nothing of this.  He mentioned that it had been "proven," but couldn't give
me any exact details.

Just wondering (please reply off-list if it seems too off-topic or too
recently discussed),

Jack