ZUNICERATOPS CHRISTOPHERI (WAS: New taxa from the Lower-to-mid K volume)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:

> Wolfe, D.G. & J.I. Kirkland. 1998.  _Zuniceratops christopheri_ n. gen & n.
> sp., a ceratopsian dinosaur from the Moreno Hill Formation (Cretaceous,
> Turonian) of west-central New Mexico. pp. 303-317.

Christopher Wolfe, son of author D.G. Wolfe listed above (and the one
for whom the species of _Zuniceratops_ was named), is ostensibly set to
appear on the TONIGHT SHOW with Jay Leno tomorrow (Tuesday, October
27th) night. If all goes according to plan, paleolife
illustrator/sculptor Greg Wenzel has supplied an illustration of the
type specimen for them to show on the air.

Phone the kids and wake the neighbors! (Oops! Wrong late-night show!)

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)
http://www.paleolife-art.com