BBS

Hi. Hows everything? Good I hope. I was just wondering if  you
had any BBS(Buliten Board System) numbers. It doesnt matter
about what; I just desperatley need some. I especially need
520 and 800 BBSes. Thanks so much for taking the time to
read this letter even though it doesent have anything to do
with dinosaurs. Email your messagess to  Brandon1313@juno.com.
Thank you and have a great day!

~Brandon~

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]