Re: FOX-TV The Lost World Press Release

---Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette <dinosaur@dinosaur.org> wrote:

> I'm sure everyone was just holding their breath.
>
> THE LOST WORLD: JURASSIC PARK' MAKES ITS
>                   WORLD TELEVISION PREMIERE NOV. 1 ON FOX
>
>                   Three-Hour Version Includes Never-> Before-Seen
Footage

Aha, so they *are* adding new footage.  Event movies frequently hold
back some material so that the TV premiere has something of interest.
ALIENS for instance features some of the footage that Cameron had
wanted in the final cut (he ultimately released a director's cut that
trumped the TV version in this regard).

Well, I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that the new stuff will be those
boring pink bipedal creatures because their on-screen cost makes them
easier to cut than the expensive, mostly-brown, scaly creatures.

But I'll be taping it just in case.  If I remember, that is (and
Dinosaur TV Week Boy usually doesn't)....

==
Larry

"Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is."