From: Christopher Srnka <theclaw@sprintmail.com>
To: List Dinosaur <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 1998 12:32 AM
Subject: Tonight show Zuniceratops

Saw the segment on the Tonight Show with Christopher Wolfe and the _Zuniceratops christopheri_. Along with Jay Leno predictably butchering the dino's name, there were some pretty bad renderings of some dinosaurs (aside from the _Zuniceratops_ rendering, which looked pretty good) and the requisite Bob Dole joke. All in all, about what I expected from the Tonight Show. Oh, well.
-Chris Srnka