Re: Tonight show Zuniceratops

In a message dated 10/28/98 4:38:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dinogeorge@AOL.COM writes:

>  Agree completely. The illustrations were highly dated and uniformly awful.
>  Someone on the "Tonight" show is sadly misinformed about contemporary
> dinosaur art and artists. Anyone on this list could have pointed Jay Leno
>  to better pictures in his or her sleep.

Since Christopher's father is a paleontologist, shouldn't it have been he?
If my son were to appear on a national television show talking about a
dinosaur I named for him, I would have made sure that I supplied the best
illustrations for the program to use.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com