Re: Tonight Show Zuniceratops

DinoGeorge wrote:

>>  The illustrations were highly dated and uniformly awful.
>>  Someone on the "Tonight" show is sadly misinformed about contemporary
>> dinosaur art and artists. Anyone on this list could have pointed Jay Leno
>>  to better pictures in his or her sleep.

True, but I suspect that finding accurate illustrations without copyright
complications might be beyond the ability (or at least the priority) of whatever
NBC production artist had to slap together that hokey throw-away gag. This is
the network that brought us "The Mysterious Origins of Man", after all.

At any rate, Christopher deserves credit for naming them correctly and making a
point to explain the difference between archaeology & paleontology.

Matt.
mceleskey@cabq.gov