Re: Tonight show Zuniceratops

> In a message dated 10/28/98 5:18:13 PM EST, MKIRKALDY@aol.com writes:
>
> << Since Christopher's father is a paleontologist, shouldn't it have been he?
>  If my son were to appear on a national television show talking about a
>  dinosaur I named for him, I would have made sure that I supplied the best
>  illustrations for the program to use.   >>

He was given the best illustration for Zuniceratops (greg Wenzal I do
believe). The Tonight Show, tryin to be funny, did the God awful
drawings.

Chris did all right. Even correct Jay about Paleontology and
Archaeology. I saw the Wolfe's a few weeks ago and they were talking
about the Tonight Show. His mom was for it, his dad was skeptical,
because of how Jay trys to make fun of people.

Tracy