Brooding Psittacosaur?

I was waiting while my computer was loading a wrong file for me (it was
takeing a real long time) so I took out Don Glut's huge Dinosaur book
and started to flip the pages. I looked at the holotype skeleton of P.
mongoliensis (page 745) and it sure looks to me that it was sitting over
a nest (Ok, not eggs found, but hey, they may be underneath the
specimen) in the same style of Oviraptor. Arms held backward, and
sitting down.

Hmmm....

Tracy