Re: The Top 10 Dinosaurs for 1998

In a message dated 10/30/98 1:36:09 PM EST, dino@revelation.unomaha.edu
writes:

<< There are currently 832 genera to choose from >>

This number will increase once I get the new dinosaur names published around
the time of the SVP into my Web list: _Anamantarx_, _Cristatusaurus_,
_Eobrontosaurus_,  _Eolambia_, and _Nodocephalosaurus_--off the top of my
head. (_Gastonia_ and _Zuniceratops_, newly described, were previously
published as _nomina nuda_ and already appear in my list.)