Discovery Channel

Hey listers,
        I have seen and heard quite a few familiar voices this week on the
Discovery Channel. The dinosaur programs have been really interesting to
watch and although other listers have made comments, I wanted to say how
interesting it was fro meto see how some of you present in person. People
like Tom Holtz and Jim Kirkland...just to name a few.
        This really is the list for dinosaur types persons! :)
        Makes me glad to be a member/lurker!
Chad Laibly