Re: Test flight

>He asked me to give an hour talk about the work Wann and I have
>been doing on Quetzalcoatlus, and about the flying replica he built a few
>years ago, and I did that Feb. 27.  Is this the sort of thing you guys
>would be interested in hearing about?

Are we interested? I'd been hoping to hear more than has been posted so
far. Could you continue to elaborate on what, primarily, you've learned?
Sitting here before the computer writing 24/7 not knowing if it is day or
night (like many of our list members?:.) I can only envy people who do
research that actually sounds like fun as well as an admirable method of
analysis?
Best,