Progressive Palaeontology 1999

Dear All,

This years Progressive Palaeontology Conference will be held at the
University of Bristol, Dept. of Earth Sciences, on Wednesday the 28th
April 1999. This is an informal meeting, held under the auspices of the
Palaeontological Association, and is for graduate students. A number of
talks this year will be on vertebrates (at least 4 on dinosaurs)  so if
you would like to come please see our web site

http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/pp99/fhome/htp

or email me for me details (like what the talks are on  etc etc)

Registration is free, and everyone is welcome to come ....

Cheers, Gareth

Gareth J. Dyke
Dept of Earth Sciences
University of Bristol