Info on others Mononykus paper

Hello all
The only paper that I have about Mononykus is "Skeletal Morphology of
Mononykus olecranus (Theropoda: Avialae) from the Late Cretaceous of
Mongolia - Perle Altangarel et all." and "The skull of a relative of the
stem-group bird Mononykus - Luis M. Chiappe et all." (this one is about
Shuvuuia).
Well, can someone tell me if there are other paper about Mononykus and
Shuvuuia, and it is when I can found this one?

Thank's in advanced
Alessandro Marisa
"Voluntary of Paleontology Group of Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel: 039-0464-434658 Email: amaris@tin.it