[ADDENDUM ON] EXCITING NEW PAPERS

Sorry for wasting time with the April Fool's publications (I look
forward to the year when everyone realises that the 'new papers' are
spoofs) - I am compelled to point out that the last three in the list
(Carroll and Sues 1999, Rieppel 1999 and Falwell and Robertson 1999)
were compiled by my collaborator, Mr. Jerry Harris.

Incidentally, perhaps it's time I started explaining some of the
jokes, as their derivations may not be obvious. Anyone who has read
Padian, Hutchinson and Holtz's (1999) paper on theropod phylogeny
(_JVP_ 19: 69-80) will hopefully get the point of their 'other'
paper.

"Then you will know that you can eat jam"

DARREN NAISH
darren.naish@port.ac.uk