Re: Can any one get me information on Carcharonontosaurus Saharicus?

megaraptor <megaraptor@geocities.com> wrote
>I just want some more info on Carcharodontosaurus Saharicus than a
>article in Popular Science about Sereno and  his discovery.

See :

Sereno P C, Dutheil D B, Iarochene M, Larsson H C E, Lyon G H, Magwene P
M, Sidor C A, Varricchio D J, Wilson J A, Predatory dinosaurs from the
Sahara and late Cretaceous faunal differentiation, Science 1996; 272:
986-991

Hecht J, Contenders for the crown, Earth (February) 1998; 7 (1): 16-17

Gautam Majumdar                 gautam@majumdar.demon.co.uk