Family Nemegtosauridae

Can someone tell me who first established the family Nemegtosauridae,
and when they did?

I am attempting to put together a dinosaur classification list
(Linnaean, sorry), and I want to make sure and give proper credit and
dates for each name.  Thanks....

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to
know.  Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the
Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown