Re: Is Jack Horner right about T-rex?

Hey, I'm only 17!

If you want me to support my statement, I will. First off, what Horner
says doesn't add up, the large frontal lobe for smell, most preds. have
that like lions.  Another thing that doesn't add up in Horner's
hypothesis is that the size of T-rex, the dinosaur was 45 ft long, 18 ft
tall and 5 to 7 tons.  The muscle mass in the jaws doesn't add up ether,
at one feeding T-rex could produce 3,011 lbs of force per bite.  The
attack bite should be more powerful that the feeding bit.

--MegaRaptor