RE: Gastroliths

On Tues, April 4, Chad Laibly wrote:

> The claystones of the Morrison are not really aquatic deposits.  They may
> have been deposited on river flood plains, but the setting was
terrestriial
I couldn't quite tell from your posting, and I don't know your background,
> but it makes me wonder.  If you are inclined to think that those stones were
> deposited by Noah's Flood, you've been hoodwinked by uncritical and
> unscrupulous people.  I would be glad if I'm wrong about your motivation,
> and you have my apologies if I am.
         Noah's Ark? I was interested in knowing how the
stones could end up in that particular environment. Umm, I guess I don't
see the connection...?  Happy to continue that off-list, out of
curiosity.

> What is "TIA"?

T I A  Thanks In Advance :)