Spinosaurs...

In regards to creating a Linnaean list of all known dinos....

Is there now a Spinosaur family (Spinosauridae)?  If so, what members
belong to it, aside from the obvious (Spinosaurus), and would the it be
under the infraorder Tetanurae?  If not, where exactly would the family
be placed?

Thanks much.....

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to
know.  Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the
Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown