Tyrannosauridae

One further question....

The resource I am using has the Tyrannosauridae listed under Subdivision ARCTOMETATARSALIA (Holtz, 1994), which in turn is listed under Division MANIRAPTORA (Gauthier, 1986).  Is this correct?  I had thought that the tyrannosaur family would be directly under the infraorder Tetanurae, along with the Megalosauridae and Allosauridae.

Gads, this can be confusing!!

Anyway, thanks for any possible help.....

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to know.  Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown