REQUESTS FOR ADDRESSES

BRIAN CURTICE
If you are out there Brian, or if someone knows Brian's email, I would be
greatful if you would respond back to me offlist.

SCOTT HARTMAN
If you are out there Scott, or if someone knows Scott's email, I would be
greatful if you responded back to me offlist.

BOB BAKKER
If you are out there Dr Bakker, or if someone is privy to a way I could get
in touch with Dr Bakker, I would be greatful if you responded back offlist (I
would really like to get in touch with him ASAP concerning some things with
_Drinker_).

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com