Re: Tyrannosauridae

--- "John M. Dollan" <dollan@cyberport.net> wrote:

> The resource I am using has the Tyrannosauridae
> listed under Subdivision
> ARCTOMETATARSALIA (Holtz, 1994), which in turn is
> listed under Division
> MANIRAPTORA (Gauthier, 1986).  Is this correct?

No way!  Just an attempt by some guy in Maryland (of
all places) to grab a little limelight. T-Rex is
clearly a bigger allosaurus, correctamundo?

By the way, does anyone know if Galton's promised
monograph on Bugenasaura is to see publication soon?

===
Larry
The third was asked which animal was the smartest of all, and the Brahmin
replied: "The one we have not found yet."
---From Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great