More.............

Hello again,

    I am also thinking about writing a book about Ulatrasaurus. So I
will need all of the information on Ultrasaurus that the list members
have. I have some theories about Ultrasaurus I could share with anyone
who is interested.
    Also, since I think T-Rex is a Raptor, in my book I will rename
T-Rex with a new, more proper name: Ultraraptor! This name recognizes
both the relationship between Raptors and T-Rex, and shows that T-Rex
evolved it's great size to hunt Ultrasaurus's.

Craig Ferguson
Paleontologist, and author