MANTELL PUBLICATIONS

In 1827 Gideon Mantell published his book _Illustrations of the
Geology of Sussex_. I am unable to find the publisher for this work -
does anyone know it?

Also, I have been unable to find the volume number for the following
paper..

MANTELL, G.A. 1846. On the fossil remains of birds in the Wealden
strata of the south-east coast of England. _Proceedings of the
Geological Society_ ???: 104-106.

Again, if anyone is able to supply the volume number I would be
eternally grateful. Sincerest thanks in advance.

DARREN NAISH
darren.naish@port.ac.uk