The last dinosaur book

Hi all,

I just finished Bill Mitchell's _The last dinosaur book_. After the
reviews I'd read I expected something pretty dire, but apart from the
rather ridiculous title it was really OK, as long as you don't expect it to
be anything more than a work about the cultural significance of
dinosaurs. Also, its topical treatment worked for me, but then, I'm
mainly an historian.
I would be curious to learn how you lot thought about this book.
Anyone?

Ilja Nieuwland
Groningen, NL