in the body of the message to listproc@usc.edu.
From: tlford@ix.netcom.com

Unsubscribe.

Well, that it. I've done every thing I can from this end. I've gone to
the website and done everything that it told me to do and still I'm NOT
receiveing anything. My post it getting throu but thats it.

Tracy

PS. I'll try and resubcribe in a day or so, maybe THEN I'll get
something.

What the %$*&0- am I suppose to do to get anything?

Tracy