Stego Q's

I think I heard someplace that Stegosaurus had some neck armor(sp)...
Well...WHAT on EARTH did it look like? I haven't seen any neck armor
that I've noticed in stegosaur drawings....
Thanks

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist/Paleoartist
Michigan,USA

"My room  is full of dinosaurs, as far as I can see,
There's spinosaurs, and tarbosaurs,as pretty as can be.
There's duck-bills, croc-jaws, and other fearsome freaks,
Some are covered in scales, feathers or have beaks.
My room is full of dinosaurs, just as stuffed as can be--
there's only one problem...there's no room left for me!"
Poem by ME!(j. wagar)