Re: Um...Pointless stuff

<<  Oh, and then theres gesture, which come before shapes...... >>

  Please allow me to underscore Dave Krentz's statements. I would certainly
recommend Knight's book. After 35 or so years I'm still learning from it.
  As for gesture drawing and the like, see Kimon Nicolaides' book _The
Natural Way to Draw_. Before I go way off topic, the Associated Press ran a
nice story about Isle of Wight dinosaurs today with picture of Steve Hutt and
Iguanodon track. Dan Varner.