Re: Questions on Opisthocoelicaudia

In a message dated 4/9/99 12:38:31 PM EST, pharrinj@plu.edu writes:

<< That is exactly what I was referring to in my previous post.  It was
 pictured in a _National Geographic_ article on Argentine dinosaurs not
 long ago (don't have the ref on me at the moment), and to me (at least) it
 looks strikingly like that of _Nemegtosaurus_. >>

It's on p. 130 of the December 1997 issue. Suggest we all wait until the
description of the skull is pulished before jumping to conclusions. Teeth are
very different in shape and arrangement from those figured for Nemegtosaurus,
resemble those of Camarasaurus and Brachiosaurus. Rest of skull is deformed
and needs preparation.