Re: Research papers, reports, and other paleo literature.

<<
 I'd like to have some research papers on various dinosaurs (T. rex, U.
 ostrommaysi, V. mongoliensis, Megaraptor and the rest of the
 dromeosaurids) and if anyone could send me some or at least tell me
 where I could get some, I'd really appreciate it.

 --MegaRaptor

  A library might be a good place to start. Worked for me! Dan Varneraptor.