R: Desperately seeking Phorusrhacid stuff...

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Raymond Ancog <rayancog@pacific.net.ph>
A: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Data: sabato 10 aprile 1999 21.46
Oggetto: Re: Desperately seeking Phorusrhacid stuff...

>Robert Chandler is supposed to have released a paper about Titanis by now.
>Would it be in Science, Nature, or JVP?

If this is the article that I have is in "Scientific American n°308 april
1994 by Larry G. Marshall" and is about Phorusrhacos longissimus. [in
Italian]
Other references is:

"A Gigantic Phororhacoid Bird from Antarctica in JVP, 61 n°6 november 1987
by Case Judd A., Woodburne Michael O. & Chaney Dan S."

"The terror Bird still screams in International Wildlife, 19 n°3 may/june
1989 by Redford Kent H. & Shaw Pamela".

By
Alessandro Marisa
"Voluntary of Paleontology Group of Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel: 039-0464-434658 Email: amaris@tin.it