Re: Paul Willis' paleo web page

<<
 The second URL just gives me a lot of unattractive HTML source code...
 anyone else?
 -Betty

 MKIRKALDY@aol.com wrote:
 > Those of you who are interested in seeing dino list members' web
 > pages might want to check out that of Paul Willis at:
 > http://www.ozemail.com.au/~pwillis/index.html
 >
 > If you are also interested in seeing Paul's reconstructions of extinct
 > Australian crocodiles, go directly to:
 > http://www.ozemail.com.au/~pwillis/Recons >>

  The second one worked fine for me and the restorations are stunning. This
is a must see. I'd like to see an entire history of crocs done by Paul.
Sphenosuchids would certainly be a challenge. Dan Varner.

M.J. Murphy
mjm@pathcom.com

The Shapes of Things are Dumb.
- L. Wittgenstein