Re:rigby Tyrannosaur species

Well the last I heard...there is a big hole in the ground...literally. He is
taking them out like mammals.  No grid system.  But If you want me to find
out what has been found I know a guy that is working with him, I could give
him a call and let you know.

k.wicks

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:02:23 +0200, Berislav Krzic wrote:

> Are there any news of Rigby's T.rex status?
>

> Berislav Krzic (Kr=9Eic)
> illustrissimus@usa.net
> ILLUSTRISSIMUS PRODUCTIONS
> http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/
> DINOSAUR ILLUSTRATED MAGAZINE - NEW ISSUE IS OUT!
> http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/dimfront.html
> BERI'S DINOSAUR WORLD
> http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1638/front.html

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein