MT Dinosaurs...

Ok, I have been looking around to find out what the "first" dinosaur that
was found in Montana was, and well not sure.  The earliest that I have come
across was 1876 Monoclonius described and named by Cope.  Do any off you
know if there was an earlier one? I am going to check 2 more of my books to
see if I can find it.  This will bother me till I find out.  Anyways...
Thanks for your help, in advance.

k.wicks

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein