Re: LIONS AND TIGERS (AND BEARS... OH MY!)

<< Just a question here... what was the predominant predator (outside of man)
 during the Pleistocene (during which time no dinosaurs were alive... see,
 it is on topic, Mickey!)? And yes, I've seen the TLC program about the
 massive North American "monster bear"... >>

  I'm not quite sure what you mean by "predominant", but I have heard of a
Pleistocene wolverine the size of a black bear. Dan Varner.