Neck Mobility

  Okay, to get off saurischians for one brief moment,
I'd like to ask any ornithschian workers out there
about the relative mobility of little
"hypsilophodontian" necks, these dinosaurs being on
the order of *Fabrosaurus* (aka, "Lesothosaurus") to
*Hyspilophodon.* This includes full lateral, dorsal,
and ventral extension and flexion, twisting
capability, and neck/back and neck/head mobility. Or
just point me to the papers, either is good.