Re: shameless self-promotion revisited

-----Original Message-----
From: Farlow,James <Farlow@IPFW.EDU>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: 14. april 1999 0:06
Subject: shameless self-promotion revisited

>     Incidentally, this is to let everybody know that _The Complete
>     Dinosaur_  is now available in paperback for $35 from Indiana
>     University Press.

That's the piece every dino fan should have in the library (especially,
given the price!)

>     And IU Press has two new books coming out later this year:
>
>     Patricia Vickers-Rich and Thomas Hewitt Rich, Wildlife of Gondwana:
>     Dinosaurs and Other Vertebrates from the Ancient Supercontinent (new,
>     revised edition of a book previously published Down Under)

I've got the first edition. It is really a splendid book. Great photos and
some nice restorations.

>     Kenneth Carpenter, Eggs, Nests, and Baby Dinosaurs (brand new book,
>     with lots of nifty photos and restorations, etc).  Kenny has done a
>     bang-up job on this one!

... and I've just bought the copy of the first edition last year!

A notice to the readers of DIM!
The server has been down for a few days.
Obviously something serious.
Hopefully, DIM will be online, soon.

Berislav Krzic (Kr?ic)
illustrissimus@usa.net