Allosaur lair at Como Bluff?

Yesterday I saw an documentary on dinosaurs on the National Geographic
Channel (don't know if that's worldwide or if it's a "European version"
of the channel, like Discovery Channel is over here) about theropod
dinosaurs. Can't remember the name of the documentary series either, but
it's part of NGC's Dino Week, so it's one of five episodes (monday I
think it was on dinosaurs generally, tuesday it was on herbivores with
some emphasis on sauropods and yesterday is was on the "greatest killers"
or something like that, i.e. theropods).

Most of the information was already familiar to me and like most such
programs it was aimed at the more general public, but still I never miss
such programs if I have the chance. And this time there was even one item
of information that was both interesting and totally new to me.

Bob Bakker was shown working with a team in a quarry at Como Bluff called
Nail Quarry, because the first find there was a nail that he himself had
found (and not something an amateur had found and showed to a
paleontologist to ask what it was, I thought the way Bakker mentioned
this was rather funny, because he said it a sort of tone like he never
actually found anything himself ;-)).

It turned out that the quarry includes only big sections (Bakker
mentioned bits and pieces estimated around 1 to 2 tons in weight each,
things like complete hindlimps and tails of big animals) of only big
animals (again he mentioned that the smallest individual they found parts
of was a juvenile Diplodocus estimated at about 5 tons total). In total,
quite a lot a different species, with just three or four different
species of large theropods alone and numerous different large herbivores.
Most of the bones had been gnawed on and only one type of shed teeth was
found: those of Allosaurus.

Both the shed teeth and the toothmarks showed evidence of mediumsized
adult and small juvenile Allosaurus inviduals, which led Bakker to
conclude that this was a den, lair or nest of a pair/family/group
(whatever) of Allosaurs. A location where adults would drag large pieces
of prey to and where the young, who were still to small to fend for
themselves, would be waiting and the meal would be eaten by all.

I had not hear anything about this previously. What further information
is available about this site, the remains found there and the above
interpretation? Has anything about this been published? If have missed a
bit of info because I've been unsubscibed for some time, so this might
have been on the list already. Any information about this is welcome.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jarno Peschier

P.S. I tried browsing the archives first, but without a search engine
it's very difficult to find anything specific, especially when you're at
work and should in fact be working on a functional design of an intranet
site instead of persuing your interest in dinosaurs. ;-)