Allosaur lair at Como Bluff?

Message text written by INTERNET:jpeschier@one.ogilvy.nl
>I had not hear anything about this previously. What further information
is available about this site, the remains found there and the above
interpretation? Has anything about this been published? If have missed a
bit of info because I've been unsubscibed for some time, so this might
have been on the list already. Any information about this is welcome.<

Bakker has published this, years ago:

Bakker, R.T.  1996.  The real Jurassic Park:  dinosaurs and habitats at
Como Bluff, Wyoming, pp. 35-49 _in_ Morales, M.  _The Continental
Jurassic_, Museum of Northern Arizona Bulletin 60.  Flagstaff:  Museum of
Northern Arizona.

Many of Bakker's taphonomic (and stratigraphic) conclusions are, according
to most, suspect, but I've not seen anything contrary to this article
published.

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris