Re: [cold-blooded dinos (revisited)]

In a message dated 4/16/99 0:26:49 AM EST, archosaur@usa.net writes:

<< If I were you I'd try and keep the book as objective as possible. Try and
 present both sides of the debate as best you can and let the reader choose
 sides (I'm assuming this would be what you were going for anyway). >>

Be sure to remind the reader that, since there is no way to take the
temperature of a living dinosaur at periodic intervals for several days or
weeks, the endothermy/ectothermy debate cannot be resolved. Since neither
hypothesis is falsifiable, the whole debate is unscientific.