Allosaur Lair or Wyoming Raptor? -Reply

Geez!  Give those dinos a couple of feathers and they all turn into (Dan)
Quail...

  --Toby White

>>> Dane Carlson <dane_c@yahoo.com> 04/15/99 10:08am >>>
In viewing two different Discovery Channel Dino programs a question arose.
In "Prehistoric Predators" we see  Bakker in Nail Quarry uncovering a
Allosaur lair with baby and proof of "dino family values", then in an
episode of "Paleoworld" we see Bakker in Nail Quarry exclaim there is one
and only one meat eater in this area, Wyoming Raptor. And again the site
has a baby and proof of "dino family values". So who lived in Nail Quarry
Allosaur or this Raptor?

Dane C.