Re: RFTRA -Reply

        I am very sorry my post offended you as much as it did. Please let
me assure you that I respect both yourself and Dr. Brett-Surman highly, and
I did not mean to offend either of you. As for my "unsupported and
incomplete" thoughts, you are absolutely correct. I wrote that "paper" after
a one semester class (taught by a student of Bookstein), so I do not have a
lifetime of experience on the subject. I was entirely and completely wrong.
I do not know enough about what I was discussing. I withdraw my comments in
their totality as unworthy of consideration.

        Sincerely,

        Jonathan R. Wagner
 "Only those whose life is short can truly believe that love is forever"-Lorien