_T. rex_ jaw

I'm attempting a sculpture of the skull of _T. rex_ and am hoping folks on
the list can help with a couple questions: 1) Is it proper to sculpt the
distal ends of the dentaries on (an adult) _T. rex_ as unfused? And what
about the joints between the dentary and surangular/angular bones--were they
fused? What I've read about _T. rex_ seems to suggest that the lower jaw
allowed some movement in these joints (indicating an unfused condition), but
it's never really been clear.  What's the latest thinking on that?

PTNorton@msn.com
www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/galaxy/1962/