Dinosaur Art & Q's

I was wondering...
Is there a Paleoartists' asociation or any groups for people who
draw/paint/create art of prehistoric life?
Also, were there any Paleontologists in Time Magazine's issue on top
100 scientists? I saw the one people who worked in africa w/ the
prehistoric humans,...but no dinosaur-people...
Why?
Or if they were in the issue, where were they?!?!?!
Is it just me or does Paleontology, and Dinosaurs get downplayed
greatly by the media,etc?

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist/Paleoartist
Michigan,USA

"My room  is full of dinosaurs, as far as I can see,
There's spinosaurs, and tarbosaurs,as pretty as can be.
There's duck-bills, croc-jaws, and other fearsome freaks,
Some are covered in scales, feathers or have beaks.
My room is full of dinosaurs, just as stuffed as can be--
there's only one problem...there's no room left for me!"
Poem by ME!(j. wagar)