Pterosaur membrane fibres

Hi,

While eating a fish dish lovingly prepared by my sister (Skate with
capers, yum!) I noticed that the "wings" of the skate (or ray, I only
have a cook book to guide me as to identification) contain long,
semi-articulated "fingers" of cartilagenous material. Are these a
suitable analogy for the membrane fibres of certain pterosaurs (again, I
don't have any ref books, all in store)?

(Makes me wonder what "ptero wings in caper sauce" would be like...)

(Apologies to dino list, pterosaurs are technically off-subject. Anyone
know of a list dedicated to these?).

cheers, martin