RE: Dinosaur Art & Q's

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Dane Carlson wrote:

> Failure? hmmm... I guess that ruffles my feathers as well. Mankind may have
> progressed (seemingly) to a more advanced state. But will our race survive
> as long as they did?

Kind of unfair to pit one species (subspecies, even) against a huge,
diverse taxon like Dinosauria. Now if you compare, say, Mammalia to
Dinosauria, it evens out a bit (as they've both been around about the same
amount of time).

--T. Mike Keesey                                    <tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu>
WORLDS                                  <http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1>
THE DINOSAURICON                               <http://dinosaur.umbc.edu>